Tiktrac’s graphs, which we’ve been using for about 4 years, have been replaced. The new ones should look cleaner and improve page loading times. This update also has several small improvements:
- Printed reports will look better
- Sheet names will now always be escaped (“mheine” found unescaped ampersands)
- Visiting http://youraccount.tiktrac.com/export can be used as a shortcut for exporting your data
- Similarly, You can now leave the service by visiting “/cancel” from your account’s URL
- The login page has been tidied up
We’re working to standardise customer support-related URLs like /cancel and /export across our apps.
blog comments powered by Disqus